POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Gradients : Gradients Server Time
5 Sep 2024 02:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Gradients
From: Parasonic
Date: 21 Dec 2001 13:37:46
Message: <3c23817a$1@news.povray.org>
I try to find answers by my own, especially by trial and error here, but I
haven't been able to figure this one either. I'm making a sky_sphere, and I
want a single gradient, blue to black, with a median at 0*y. The gradient
now is basically inverted in the lower 'hemisphere' I just need a gradient
of mostly blue in the upper 'hemisphere' to mostly black in the lower one.

Thanks for your help.